Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The Amazing Pillow Head!!!!



I shared a picture of my eyes with my friend Diane and I loved her terminology so much I decided to use it. Yep, my face is swollen and I'm the Amazing Pillow Head! The itching has stopped but my face is swollen...especially my eyes, and lids. I've been doing cold compresses and such to try to make it normal. I stayed home from work today because I knew I couldn't get my contacts in and that I just wouldn't be comfortable at work. I'm pulling eye boogers out of my eyes left and right. I NEED for the swelling to go down by 6pm tonight. My mom and I are going to see Mary Ellen Hopkins, the author of the quilt book, "It's ok to sit on my quilt." It's been out for many, many of years. She was ahead of her time back then with all of her speed techniques. She's supposed to be a wonderful speaker. The only thing that is different that I've come into contact with is some lotion used by my physical therapist. It appeared to be in a medical type container so I never thought to question it. Or my mom thinks it could be a drug allergy from one of my medications. So we'll see if this keeps up or not, I don't know how you begin to figure that out when you take a few different things.

Diane brought me back some wonderul gifts from her vacation. I'm so impressed that they stopped into a quilt store!! I'm so excited, I love prezzys!!

A mini Louisville Slugger Bat from the factory.

Decorative Quilt Block Tile & Matching Note Pad

Here's a picture that shows how fuzzy the flannel raggy quilt got after washing and drying. I don't think it's a big deal if you don't put it in the dryer, it's the washer that agitates it to make it so fuzzy.

Well, I'm off. It's time for me to use some more "Eye Wash" on my eyes.

COMMENTS:
Wednesday, June 6, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter (69.176.35.109)
I sure hope you get to feeling better, have you called the doctor to see if there is something they can give you? Hope you get to go tonight with your mom, if so let us know how it goes. I love the gifts they are so nice. Your quilt turned out great too. Hope you feel better soon.
Kristie


Thursday, June 7, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by orchidlover (90.196.228.63)
I'm so sorry you feel rough Jen. I hope you got to go out and enjoy yourself

love and hugs gina xxx


Thursday, June 7, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by scissorhandscps (68.74.139.81)
You're not on erithromyacin (sp) are you??? I had a really bad allergy attack where my eyes were so bad that they swelled and these sacks came out and I couldn't see. They gave me e-myacin and by the time I got home my head swelled up like a beach ball and I had to go back and get a counter shot. Hope you get to getting feeling better :0)






Building a website is a piece of cake.
Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

No comments: