Sunday, June 24, 2007

Hexagon Quilt



This quilt is out of the Moda Chocolat line of fabric. It's fabrics match my Turning Twenty Again quilt. I want to hang this one on a quilt rack in our bedroom when the Turning Twenty Again quilt is on our bed. The center of this quilt is actually a cheater panel. I originally bought it because I didn't want to spend the money on the stack of Moda Chocolat Fat Quarters. What happened? I bought the stack anyway because I liked it so much. I'm thinking of quilting this one and using a higher loft batting and stitching in the pretend ditch. Once it gets washed a time or two I'm hoping that it gets a little poofy and is a little less obvious that it's a cheater panel.

I put this top together last December. It's just waiting in line to be quilted just like the rest of them.

COMMENTS:
Sunday, June 24, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by scissorhandscps (69.208.90.46)
I just love seeing your ufos. They are really pretty! You'll have fun qulting them. Your stippling is beautiful. I enjoy stippling and find it a fairly quick way to quilt a top.


Sunday, June 24, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter (69.176.34.199)
Love these, but as you know, I really love the Turning Twenty Again. I can't wait to make one of my own. Brown is my favorite color...
Kristie





Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

No comments: