Sunday, June 17, 2007

Kalidescope quilt



Tonight when Mom and I got home from our all day sewing I just felt beat. Not necessairly from sewing but because of the humidity. Humidity just sucks the life right out of me. That's when my Asthma kicks in. I ended up taking a nap on my mom's couch. When I got up, I started in on my Kalidescope quilt for my Cousin Alli. I got all of my foundations printed and I got my strips and half square triangles cut. It will be interesting to see how far these fat quarters take me before I have to purchase more fabric. I know I'll be purchasing for the borders and binding. I have a fabric in mind for the pieced border...now that I know what I want I know I won't be able to find it!


COMMENTS:
Tuesday, June 19, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter (69.176.34.144)
Oh I can't wait to see this quilt. I'm sure it will be beautiful, since everything you make is...
Kristie






Building a website is a piece of cake.
Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

No comments: