Sunday, June 17, 2007

Nothing much quilty =(



Today for the life of me I just couldn't get going. The humidity has really taken its toll on my lungs even though we have our air conditioning going. I didn't get out of bed until around 2 in the afternoon. I was just half asleep, half awake for about 6 hours.

The only quilty thing I did was to cut my foundations apart. The quilt is 91 blocks and each block has two halves. Since there's Pink Blocks, Purple Blocks, Border Blocks and Corner blocks I needed to know what I'm doing. I kept each set separate with a zip lock bag and I went through everything with pink and purple markers marking what each segment should be. That really took a lot longer than I originally anticipated. But, it should make the whole sewing process go a lot more smoothly.

COMMENTS:
Tuesday, June 19, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter (69.176.34.144)
I sure hope you get to feeling better, the heat really gets my down too. We are have a drought here in KY. The days are between 95-100 with no rain in sight.

I can't wait to see this quilt. you will have to post a photo as soon as you get started on it. I will be waiting....
Kristie


Tuesday, June 19, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050 (24.176.0.71)
Are you feeling better after the rain last night? It's so much cooler and dryer with a wonderful breeze today! It looked like that weather was going through Wis. before it hit Mich. Kristi, we have been very dry, too. The rain last night was so wonderful. I don't know how much we got, but it was badly needed. Rhoda


Tuesday, June 19, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by cowgirl4ever (138.162.140.45)
Wow I'm a little late on this one I hope that you are feeling better and more in the mood to get up an do things. I know the feeling thats for sure.. all I wanted to do today was stay home and spend time with my kitties.. They were so cuddly before I left this afternoon.

Heather






Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.
Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

No comments: