Saturday, June 9, 2007

Patriotic Door Banner



I just finished making a Patriotic Door Banner. We got a pattern last night from Wendy. I was all set to make it just as the pattern stated. I had 2 fabrics that I had my heart set on using but I couldn't find additional fabrics that went with them. I decided to make up my own pattern off the idea of the pattern we were given. I used a Carol Doak paper piecing block, and instead of piecing the stripes I used a striped fabric.

While I was sewing, Holly was napping! I'm not quite sure where Murphy is!

COMMENTS:
Saturday, June 9, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter (69.176.33.36)
I love the door banner! I have several banner patterns in alot of my magazines. Always thought about making some of them. This one really puts me in the mood...Great Job. Holly looks so comfy...
Kristie


Saturday, June 9, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by scissorhandscps (68.74.139.81)
Love your banner!!! Tomorrow will be spent pulling out the fourth decorations :0)


No comments: