Saturday, June 2, 2007

The Princesses Project Linus Quilt



It's ready to be basted and quilted! Wahoo!! I'll run tomorrow morning to Jo-Ann's to pick up batting. Not that I don't have tons of batting already but I don't have any the right size. I'd rather buy a smaller batting and not have to cut into a Twin or Queen Size. The backing fabric is cut, the binding is cut and ironed in half ready to go. I might even fill my bobbins tonight if I can decide on a thread color. I'm thinking of a pale yellow thread for the top and a pale pink thread for the bottom. I even have it's matching Pillow Case completed.

It was definitely a productive evening!


COMMENTS:
Sunday, June 3, 2007 - Princess Project Linus Quilt and Pillowcase
Posted by Anonymous
Nice job, Jen!!!! Michelle


Sunday, June 3, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by orchidlover
What a lovely quilt. I like how you put some of the princesses on the front. Pink and yellow, just my sort of colours

love and hugs gina xx


Sunday, June 3, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
Wow, aren't you just a busy little bee? I love how you put the quilt together with the princess blocks, looks great. And it makes it even more special having the pillow case. You amaze me somtimes...Can't wait to see it quilted. She will love it.
Kristie


Sunday, June 3, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
My granddaughter would love this! It's so cute! Rhoda



No comments: