Friday, June 22, 2007

Yo-Yo Maker



I neglected to talk about the Yo-Yo Makers! They are made by Clover. I think the two that I bought were around $6 each. The small Yo-Yo maker that I'm using right now produces a 1" finished Yo-Yo. Joan Hawley of Lazy Girl Designs has talked about Yo-Yo's quite a bit on her BLOG and even has a Yo-Yo turorial. The circles are in stores now and I hear that the flowers and hearts are on back order.

Since I'm a Gadget Girl and have been looking for some kind of hand work project I caved in and picked these up. Which leads me to a Gadget that I saw earlier this year but had no use for at the time. Olfa makes a rotary circle cutter. Hmmmmm. I think I must own one.

Didn't Lori say something about a big sale at Jo-Ann's this week? Maybe they have one!


COMMENTS:
Friday, June 22, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter (69.176.34.247)
Well, why didn't they have stuff like this when I was making mine? I swear Jen, yo-yos are the best hand project. You can throw them in your purse and go, work on them anywhere. I used to sew them on my lunch hour. Can't wait to see what you get done with them. I promise, they are addictive...
Kristie


Friday, June 22, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Anonymous (24.215.52.160)
OH OH I have one of these olfa circle cutters lets see it must be in my box of goodies ,( gadgets I buy and never use LOL ) Along with all the speciality rulers .


Friday, June 22, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by scissorhandscps (69.208.90.46)
Sweet!!! I would love one of those gadgets. Just what I need is another something to start :0) But it woul be a very portable project! Awesome.

No comments: