Saturday, July 28, 2007

2 hours into the Green Brick Road


I've now got about 2 hours of stippling into the Green Quilt. I've been taking about a 10-20 minute break every 30 minutes of sewing. I think I have close to 3/4 of it done. Now just to hope my spool of varigated green thread holds out until the top is stippled. I have the same sized spool of blue varigated. I do have another green varigated thread that I used on that purple and lime baby quilt but it's shiny and this is not. Keep your fingers crossed. Of course, Murphy's Law I'll run out of thread right before then end.

On my last break I watered my garden and did some harvesting. I also took a few pictures. Mom and I have already eaten a Yellow Bell Pepper and a tomato.

My mom just got back with Murphy so it's time to quilt again!!


COMMENTS:
July 28, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
Everything looks so goooood. I sure hope you don't run out of thread, that would be a mess. At the rate you are going you may be able to finish a 5th quilt before they come to visit. :o)
Kristie






Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.

No comments: