Sunday, July 15, 2007

Another Brewers Win!!



Today Mike, My Mom, her friend Debbie and I went to the Brewer Game. It was the Brewers versus the Rockies. Brewers won, 3 to 4. It seemed to be a beautiful day until we got to sitting in our seats. OMG it was really hot and the sun was beating down on us. There was this annoying family behind us. One of their son's hated the sun. Whined constantly about it being sunny. Finally his parents bought a foam finger and held it over him while he sat on the ground. One time while my Mom and Debbie were out getting something to drink the mom put her feet up on the back of my mom's chair. Ok, I'll admit, I do this all the time so that's not my problem here. WOW, this woman had the furriest toes I've ever seen. I think you could have braided the hair on her toes. Seriously, if your toes have that much hair, you shouldn't be wearing flip flops or you should shave the tops of your toes. It was one of those things that was soooo obvious that I could see it perifierally. We watched a very pregnant lady with a 2 year old girl. The girl was behaving, just was bored so she was playing on the 2-3 steps near mom's seat. If that woman reached out and grabbed the girl by the arm once, she did it about 100 times. By the end of the game the little girl actually had brusing on her arm that looked exactly like Mom's fingers.

Mom and I wern't so smart...neither of us had thought to wear a hat or visior so we ended up buying hats. This was hard for me because I have a lot of Brewer hats already. It was a challenge to find one I didn't already own in Pink. Might I add that none of us were smart enough to remember to bring sun block??

Here are some pictures from us at the game.

Debbie & Mom Mom & Jen Jen & Mike

Milwaukee's Famous Racing Sausages

Red & Blue stripe - Polish Sausage

Blue & Whie Baseball Jersy - Hot Dog

Chef's Hat - Italian Sausage

Ledarhosen - Bratwurst

Sombrero - Chorizo

It was also Choritzo Bobble Head day. Too bad it wasn't Italian Sausage Bobble head day, he's my favorite and I always root for him to win!

COMMENTS:
Sunday, July 15, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
You and your mom look so much alike! What fun. I LOVE the sausages. I never heard of them before. It's too cute. Rhoda


Sunday, July 15, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
It looks like you guys still had a nice time. I'm sure it was hot on you, I know we liked to have died out in the heat today. The sausages are so cute! Andrew and Hunter got a big kick out of the photo. And now Hunter is running around sticking his tongue out like Mike in the photo... ;o)
Kristie




Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect.

No comments: