Thursday, July 26, 2007

Baby Quilt


I'm happy to report that my baby quilt was a big hit with my co-worker! He couldn't wait to get home and show his wife. He knows she's going to just LOVE IT!!

I've been working on my Yellow Brick Road quilts ever since I got home from work. I have 2 out of 3 blocks done (For all three quilts). Now I'll get them ironed and then make the last set. I'd really like to get these tops together tonight but I don't know how realistic that is. Wouldn't it be awesome if I could be buying borders tomorrow? Then I could call Frank's Sewing Center to find out if their tables are free on Saturday. If I could get all 4 quilts basted that would be a flipping miracle!! It's quite the stretch, but I can dream can't I?


COMMENTS:
Thursday, July 26, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
So glad they loved the quilt!!! That means alot when you put that much work into something. Don't overdo yourself on the other quilts...but I know there is no stopping you when you are on a mission...
Kristie


Thursday, July 26, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by scissorhandscps
You sound like a crazed quilter!! Hope you get all that done! So glad you're through with those nut cases! I watched those clips!!! OMG No Wonder they get to travel all over! Over charging people like that! Mmmm, Mmmm, Mmmm get lots of quilting done as I know you will :0) I hope to do something this weekend. Not sure what though.


Thursday, July 26, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
I feel like such a snail compared to you! I'm glad he liked the quilt, though. Have fun with the yellow brick road trio. Rhoda


Thursday, July 26, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by lori
Isn't it wonderful when someone you have made a quilt for reacts like that ,it's better then all the money in the world .You do great work and deserve all the praise .


Thursday, July 26, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Dawnmarie
Wow, you sound like you are on a production line?


Thursday, July 26, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by luv2quilt
Jen, I love the Yellow Brick Road quilt! I have that pattern, but have never made one. Heck, if I never bought another pattern, and I lived to be 100, I'd never get them all done. You are very generous with your quilt gifts. I'm happy your co-worker liked it. Who wouldn't???? You're a great gal, Jen! I hope you get all the quilting done this weekend you want to. Michelle


Friday, July 27, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by orchidlover
I'm so glad they liked the quilt. It makes it all worth while when it is appreciated

love an dhugs gina xxx




Catch up on

No comments: