Monday, July 30, 2007

Dawn Anna



The other day when I was flipping channels I noticed that the movie Dawn Anna was going to be on Lifetime. I had wanted to see that movie years back when it first came out but didn't get around to it. All I knew was that it was about a single mom who had 4 kids and underwent brain surgery. I did not realize that the woman this story is based on went through all of this BEFORE losing her daughter in the Columbine Massacre. WOW. I think I bawled through the entire last hour which is when I finally picked up on cues of where this movie was headed. Sure enough I looked in the extended description of the movie and it had all of that in it. I'm wondering if they left the Columbine connection out of all their ads so that aspect wouldn't be so in your face.

By Lifetime Network Standards it was a really good movie. One of the best I've seen on that channel. I'd recommend it, but only if you're in need of a good cry.


COMMENTS:
Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
I've not seen this movie, but it sounds like a good one. I have to watch stuff like that when I am alone, because Richard teases me when I cry...
Kristie

No comments: