Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Fabric Post Cards - The Saga Continues

Would you believe I was sent another hand slapping email? I replied back to the entire swap group this time (as it was sent to the entire swap group) copying text from the swap moderators original emails where she states the 15th as the MAILING deadline not the deadline to have the post cards in their homes. I don't need this kind of stress from a Yahoo group full of Yahoo's. I guess it's aptly named. I've already changed my membership to special notices only but my guess is that if this is the way swaps are run, I'll get removed from the group. Such is life.

I'd rather just send post cards for the fun of sending post cards.

Comments:
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by MoneikQuilts (209.159.204.1)
Jen- So sorry you had such a bad experience with the postcard swap. I'm not a fan of this hostess because she barks all the time. She was barking because not enough people were signed up, then too many signed up and it was like 3 weeks till the end of the sign up. She barked a month before they were due last time because we weren't getting them done. I just went and read my email and got the same emails. I would encourage you to do a swap that Cathy K. hosts. She's really good and very friendly. Good luck getting your cards out. I seriously want to wait until the 15th just because, but it's a Sunday.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter (69.176.35.60)
Wow, I would be so upset! Quilting is supposed to be fun, not stressful. I think I would find another group... Kristie

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 - So sorry to here about the swap problems
Posted by mamanance (24.127.100.247)
Jen, I am so sorry to hear about the problems with the postcard swap!. I just sent a message to the 4 in my Fat 8th swap about how happy I was to have been in a great group! I have to say that Cathy K is a GREAT Swap Mamma, as Moneik said, so I will definitely look for her again. Carol Doak ought to consider removing the Post Card woman from being a swap moderator. Have you considered copying Carol on the messages you have received? She may not know anything about this, and she ought to! I would have a hard time ever finished the complainer's postcard!

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Trina (172.131.51.213)
Sorry to hear about the trouble your having with your group........some people just have NO patience!!!

No comments: