Monday, July 16, 2007

Great Mail & Scrapbooking


Today was a good day. I received awesome mail. A postcard from Cathy, two packs of self threading sewing machine needles for my Grandma to try, and my huge lot of Sharps, Quilting Needles and Rotary Blades along with two packs of paper piecing paper.

I went tonight to my cousin Tracey's house. She had some friends over to Scrap Book. I helped her work on her daughter Alli's 1st year album. Alli just turned 5 and Tracey is still telling her that her sister Sammi's album (Older by a few years) is Alli's album. She just hasn't had time to work on Alli's. We got about 8 pages done. I did all her cropping and matting while she put them on the pages and added some journaling. We're working with both Alli's and Sammi's albums out so that we can construct Alli's in very close replica to Sammi's. For the last few years Tracey has pulled off the whole, "Your album is very special so we can only look at it when Sammi isn't home" routine. It just makes me laugh. I asked Tracey what was going to happen when she finally sees her own album and they're just going to cross that bridge when they get to it!


COMMENTS:
Tuesday, July 17, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by MoneikQuilts
Way to cute! I haven't found my way to the scrapbooking train yet. I do a lot of quiltng with pictures though. Does that count? And I'm really good at keeping a journal of all my quilt pictures. I have one full and started a new one this year. So glad you enjoy making them.


Tuesday, July 17, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
The scrapbooking sounds like alot of fun. That is something that I haven't tried yet. My sister does it every once in a while and loves it. She has tons of supplies, but just doesn't work on them that often.
Kristie


Tuesday, July 17, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Dawnmarie
Love the handbags and wallet. The butterfly fabric is beautiful.


Wednesday, July 18, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Trina
How funny!!! I swore I was going to keep current on my daughters album.......yeah right!! She's eight months old and all I have done is pics of her in the hospital and her baby shower!!.....I am such a bad mommy!!!






Got a little couch potato?
Check out fun summer activities for kids.

No comments: