Thursday, July 19, 2007

I'd like to finish up in the near future



I guess by near future I'm talking about by the end of the month. I'd like to wrap up some of my projects so that I can start some new ones without feeling guilty.

  1. Purple & Lime baby quilt for my co-worker
  2. Bind 8 Project Linus Quilts
  3. Sew the 16 pillow cases that I have cut for the Soldiers
  4. Finish quilting my Pineapple Quilt, get the binding put on and start removing strings, basting tacks and border paper.
  5. Make my BOM's for my Wendy Rieves BOM & my Moda U BOM

Once that is done I'd like to:

  1. Begin working on the Project Linus kits and have them completed by the meeting in Mid-September
  2. Cut & begin sewing on the next batch of 25 pillow cases
  3. Work on my "Sublime" wallhanging
  4. Add a few more blocks to my Quilting with Laura wall hanging
  5. Make a baby quilt for Ruth's newest baby due in October
  6. Make a baby quilt for Keri's newest baby due in November

Those things I'm thinking will occupy the month of August.

COMMENTS:
Thursday, July 19, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by MoneikQuilts
That's so great that you have a plan! I have a similar plan, but it's mostly in my head. I need to get it down on my blog so I have people keeping me in line and helping me get them finished. Good Luck!


Thursday, July 19, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
I have a list like that too, but I haven't sewn in 3 weeks! Rhoda


Thursday, July 19, 2007 - #9 on Jen's 'I'd like to' List
Posted by Anonymous
Go down to Michelle's house and try out her quilter!!!!!!
(hint hint!!!!) Love, Michelle


Thursday, July 19, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
I also have mine written down, but it seems that when I mark something off, I just add another on. It never gets shorter. Maybe we can keep after each other to get these things finished. Actually, I can't wait until you finish your "sublime" wallhanging. I love that one.
Kristie


Thursday, July 19, 2007 - Sublime is intriguing
Posted by mamanance
I'd like to see that one up close - looks really interesting.







Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.
Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

No comments: