Tuesday, July 31, 2007

It's Time for a New Cell Phone



It's become that time of the year when we get to upgrade our cell phones. I'm not looking to debate one carrier or plan over another, just looking for the physical phone to go with my plan. My current phone has been acting up lately so I'm on the hunt for a new one (The "volume" keys aren't working properly…that's a big problem).

There are some bad "features" on mine. For instance, it has a camera button on the outside of the phone. I do not need a camera on my phone so I find it particularly annoying to be walking around with my phone in my purse and hear it taking pictures of NOTHING just because my keys or wallet is rubbing up against the button. Unfortunately the button does not disengage.

I don't need a phone with an MP3 player because I have an mp3 Player. I'm after thin, light weight and gets good reception.

If you have one currently that you like or dislike, let me know. I don't need it to be super easy to use because I like techie stuff. My mom will most likely end up with the same phone as me because it's much easier for me to talk her through something when I can be looking at the same model.


COMMENTS:
Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
This will probably be no help to you...but living where we do, in the hills, I don't need anything fancy, just something that picks up good. Mine is just a Motorola W315. Just a basic flip phone. No camera or anything special, but it does pick up very good. Good luck on your phone hunt.
Kristie


Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by MoneikQuilts
Go with a Motorola. I've had really good luck with mine and only have to charge once a week and I talk to my mom a lot. I have a camera on mine, but I've never had it go off in my purse. I like to be able to change the volume on the side without having to open it up. It's a flip, but not a razor. Everyone I know has had problems with the razors. Just my 10 cents!

No comments: