Monday, July 23, 2007

The last postcard


Today in the mail I got my last postcard from this swap. I really like the maple leaf - it was sent from Canada. The edges are glued, not zig zagged. This I've never seen before.

Mike's golfing tonight so I'm about to leave the house and go inflict myself on my mom since my Sewing Stuff is still there...I've really got to get these bindings done. I decided I'm just going to do them my old way. There's a class at the Patched Works that is a "completer class." You take in what you need help with. I'll see when the next one is offered. I need to take one anyway to fill up my coupon book. I probably need someone to show me one on one a few times and then do it.


COMMENTS:
Monday, July 23, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
What a cute postcard, I LOVE red.
Kristie


Monday, July 23, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by lori
Hey I have that red fabric LOL .I've never heard of gluing the edges I'll have to try that .


Monday, July 23, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Anonymous
Hi Jen,
I love your postcard! And...........I really don't think you can
'inflict' yourself on your mom. She loves you and enjoys every
minute you two spend together. You have a very special relationship.
Treasure it. Love, Michelle




Catch up on

No comments: