Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Muah Hahahahahahahaha....Guess who made it onto our local news tonight??


None other than First Line Security, other wise known as "The Cult." Gee, Guess we're not the only people who don't like them!!! This lady was refunded $208 in overage charges. Now, if they've only been in our area since May, how many other people have they screwed over? 103 people have reported them to the Better Business Bureau. Hmmm....craptastic business?? Yeah, I think so.

Check out this video from my local Fox News Channel 6 entitled Contact 6: Unsafe with Home Security System. Some Milwaukee area families are feeling unsafe with their home security system. The FOX 6 News team and Katrina Cravy bring you this Contact 6 report.

If you want a good laugh, watch their Video. I shit you not, when it gets to the part about their daily meetings, their meetings really are like this. Especially the little football huddle cheer...except in real life, it's much LONGER. The video does cut out around when they discuss their weekends...at least it has for me each time I've tried it.

COMMENTS:
Thursday, July 26, 2007 - The 'Cult' Video
Posted by luv2quilt
Wow, Jen, no wonder you were annoyed! I believed you, but these guys are just annoying!!!! Did they ever try to sell home security in your apartment building?
If a salesperson knocked at my door past 7pm, I don't think I would be too friendly.
In fact, I don't like ANY soliciting going on. If I want to buy something, I'll look THEM up. I have a no soliciting sign on my front door, and one day, I saw two JW
coming up the driveway. My inside door was open. They rang the doorbell, and I walked up to the door and shut the door in their face. I actually could NOT believe I did that! It was kind of a rush! I guess I am just too private of a person and if I want to buy something, or be 'converted', I'll look them up.
Michelle


Thursday, July 26, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by orchidlover
I see what you mean . Mind you the music on the video was good.

Never mind you got rid of them now and it can all be chalked up to experience.
I don't acccept door to doors either. they are politley told to go away. I did have a replacement window guy ask me if I needed windows, even though it was obvious I didn't. I told him I wasn't interested and closed the door. I then saw him in my back garden. When I asked him what he was doing he had the cheek to say that he went round the back to check that I was telling the truth when I said I was all done. Now bear in mind the only way round to the back is through the gate at the side of my house. I called the police and told them there was an intruder on my premises. I also called his company and read the riot act to them.

love and hugs gina xxx


Thursday, July 26, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
Oh funny!!! Maybe now they will shut them down for good!
Kristie


Thursday, July 26, 2007 - I will tell my in-laws!
Posted by born2quilt
Oh my, I will have to tell my inlaws who live in Milwaukee. By the way, we are headed there on Tuesday for the week. Any suggestions of what to do? We wanted to do summerfest but it is over. Stephanie


Thursday, July 26, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Anonymous
What is the old saying "what goes around comes around "LOL I like the new one better "pay backs are a b---- ."Company's like this need to be exposed .I have a rule they get told No Thank You once ,after that anything goes LOL .






Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.

No comments: