Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Ohhhh I'm half way there ohhhhh livin' on a prayer.........


Oh wait, that's a Bon Jovi song and so not the point I'm trying to make. I'm half way through quilting the giant Log Cabin Quilt. I can't believe it. Now, just think of what I would have accomplished had I not procrastinated half of the night away by blogging everything that popped into my mind. Ok, not EVERYTHING, I did spare you guys on some topics.

It looks georgeous. I take back everything bad I've ever said about this quilt. Ok, not everything...I still don't want it to remain in my house!


COMMENTS:
Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
I think this quilt is beautiful. Your quilting is great on this one too. You are going to have these done with time to spare.
Kristie


Wednesday, August 1, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Trina
Its beautiful!!


Wednesday, August 1, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Anonymous
I like it and you did a really good job on the quilting... Glad you are finishing it.


Wednesday, August 1, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
Looking good! Rhoda


Wednesday, August 1, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by lori
Jen thats really looking great . I can only imagine how stiff your are .Someday I want to stipple just like you. LOL What type of thread did you use ?


Wednesday, August 1, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by MoneikQuilts
The quilt looks great and the stippling is wonderful! I finally got the main quilting done on the one I am working on, now to do the borders, but I was too sore last night. Keep on truckin and they will all be finished in no time flat.


Wednesday, August 1, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by sewsue
Wow but tell me why you dont want the quilt in your home? I am planning on making a logcabin a large one for myself. Love the colors and also all that quilting!!!


Wednesday, August 1, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by cowgirl4ever
Jen it is beautiful. Your cousin that isn't going to receive her gift is truly missing out and some one else is going to really love it.

Heather






Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

No comments: