Monday, July 16, 2007

Pay It Forward



I just joined in this fun thing on Floribunda's Quilt Blog -- I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this Pay It Forward exchange. It's been going around for a while and I finally decided it was time to jump in!

I don't know what the gifts will be yet... but I have a few ideas. The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. So if anyone is interested and wants to join in feel free.

Just make sure I know your email address so I can contact you if you're among the first three commenters!

COMMENTS:
Tuesday, July 17, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
I think that sounds so neat!! I've never heard of anything like that, but it sure sounds fun!!!
Kristie


Tuesday, July 17, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by MoneikQuilts
Sure sounds interesting. I hadn't heard of that before.





Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.
Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

No comments: