Sunday, July 1, 2007

Quilting my Pineapple Quilt

Today I'm over at my mom's and working on my pineapple quilt. It's been basted and folded up, sitting on top of Holly's kennel for about 4 months now. Darn it, enough is enough I'm finishing it! I just finished all the work on the yellow strips. I'm taking a break and then it will be onto the blue ones. My mom is working on quilting "Murphy's Quilt." One of her UFO's. We're also watching the Ricky Timms video "Grand Finale." I bought this from the recommendation of other quilters. Let me tell you, it's way over my head. We're finally into hour two and he's first getting around to us beginner quilters.





Comments:


Sunday, July 1, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter (69.176.35.102)
I love this quilt. That pattern is one of my favorites. What quilting design are you doin on it? Can't wait to see it finished. Kristie

Sunday, July 1, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by scissorhandscps (68.72.11.210)
Hmmmm, haven't checked thaty in a while. Is that the one he;s teaching as he goes and is making for the contest??? Sounds like something I'd like to try but the applique could be intense!!! Can't wait to see your pineapple quilt :-)

Monday, July 2, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050 (24.176.0.71)
I like the intense colors in that quilt. I'm also wondering what kind of quilting you're doing on it. Rhoda

No comments: