Thursday, July 19, 2007

The things that bug the crap out of me...


Is just meant to be purely funny. Believe me, it's not things that I dwell on. You know, just like you're sewing along and a needle breaks for no reason. I usually swear at it or growl or something. Or just go on a tangent about it and then all is well. My husband doesn't ask what's going on "back there" in the sewing "room" too often because usually I'm just venting my frustrations, not needing to get into a long conversation about it. However, it doesn't stop him from making fun of me!

COMMENTS:
Thursday, July 19, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
I like that cartoon, but I miss the cat's weird friends. Rhoda


Thursday, July 19, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
How cute!!! I sew at the kitchen table, on the weekends when everyone is home, Richard and Andrew make fun of me too. The only this seperating us is the kitchen bar. When I floor the foot pedal, they turn up the volume on the tv...
Kristie






Got a little couch potato?
Check out fun summer activities for kids.

No comments: