Thursday, July 26, 2007

Victory Dance!!!


Mike ran home at lunch time to let Holly out and one of the First Liner's approached him and told them they'd be moving out of the apartment and be out within the week. Talk about a Happy Dance!! They must have gotten their notices to appear in court for having a business with 50 employees in a residence and never bothering to check about the permit!!

Unfortunately, our very nice neighbor Sarah just bought a house because she's sick and tired of all the traffic. So we're losing a good neighbor because of all this.

I will believe it when I see it. But I think for our remaining neighbors in our area we should throw a celebratory cook out! Ok, maybe that's stretching it...I don't exactly have time for that! I've got quilts to make.


COMMENTS:
Thursday, July 26, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by sunshine
Wow, I enjoyed your quilt review. What a great way to display your work. Your work is super!


Thursday, July 26, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
Yahooooooo I bet once they are gone our complex is going to realize just how much damage they are going to leave behind in those apartments.
Mom


Thursday, July 26, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
Dance away, girl, you deserve it! Rhoda


Thursday, July 26, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
I bet you are tickled to death...I think if I were you, I would have to throw a party...
Kristie

Thursday, July 26, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by lori
I'm so happy for you I know its really hard when you have bad neighbors like that .Dance away .







Building a website is a piece of cake.
Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

No comments: