Friday, August 24, 2007

Accessories for Veronica

I made a beautiful little matching Wonder Wallet and I made a Camera Case for my digital. I measured it out and basically tailored a Wonder Wallet to my needs. Only it's just the cover and front pocket. I played around with a scrap of fabric until I came up with the right dimensions and walah. Just enough protection from my keys.






Hmm, what else did I do tonight? I cut the triangle paper that I'm going to use for my Ocean Waves Quilt and then I procrastinated the rest of the night because I really should finish that Pineapple Quilt. I also pulled out my Friday night BOM to see about putting it together (what I have so far) but the idea of cutting 27 2-1/2" strips just didn't seem appealing tonight!

Comments:


Saturday, August 25, 2007 - Beautiful!
Posted by luv2quilt (12.205.65.222)
Veronica's accessories are beautiful! I also like your calendar. You are a busy girl, Jen! Could you put in an extra Saturday someplace so you can pencil in a visit from your friend in Iowa? =-) Michelle

Saturday, August 25, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter (69.176.34.155)
So creative!!! I know how you feel, I want to make a boot block, but I just couldn't bring myself to cut it out. Kristie

Saturday, August 25, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip (75.86.248.203)
Let me just say that the accessories for Veronica are even prettier in person. That fabric is just spectacular. I might be her mother but I still don't know where she gets all of her energy from. Cindy

No comments: