Thursday, August 23, 2007

I'm now Head over Heels in love with Veronica

Are you all looking around wondering who the heck is Veronica? She's the purse I made last night. That's the name of the pattern! The more I used her yesterday, the less I saw her flaws and began to just look at her as a really awesome purse. Last night I went button shopping and found the most beautiful button to put on her. The picture doesn't do it justice. I also added 4 silver purse feet...which of course photograph horribly. With the flash they reflect, without you don't even see them. I could have staged a better shot but I just couldn't focus on it. Just know that the little sliver flashes are feet. I'm dying to get a wonder wallet made to go with her, I just haven't gotten around to it yet. Probably tonight. AND, I have a matching smaller button to go on the wallet. I'm thinking of making a little camera case - I can't decide if I want it purple or something neutral. My camera fits in Veronica's pocket but then it really pulls funny at the wall of the purse and I don't want to just throw it in to get dinged up by my keys.




Comments:


Friday, August 24, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Anonymous (24.215.52.160)
Oh you are such a smarty ,I didn't know you could buy purse feet LOL .The button is very pretty and looks perfect on it .

Friday, August 24, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by lori (24.215.52.160)
Sorry the last comment was from Me :-)

Friday, August 24, 2007 - Veronica
Posted by luv2quilt (12.205.65.222)
That's really cool, Jen! I didn't know you could buy purse feet either. Did you buy these things at Joann's? Way to go, girl!

Friday, August 24, 2007 - button is a perfect match!
Posted by mamanance (24.127.100.201)
I agree, the button is a perfect match. And it sounds like none of us knew you can buy purse feet - where did you get those? That sure is a nice finishing touch!

Friday, August 24, 2007 - Love it!
Posted by born2quilt (69.243.84.230)
This looks great. I just love it. I want one! Steph

Friday, August 24, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter (69.176.33.25)
I love this purse! My sister has used the purse feet on a purse she made in high school. I think they are great! Kristie

Friday, August 24, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by maryann64 (74.118.54.208)
Great looking bag and I also have never heard of feet for a purse - you are so smart. Hugs Mary Ann

No comments: