Thursday, August 30, 2007

It's my Friday

Woo hoo, I know it's Thursday to the rest of you but I have tomorrow off of work so it's my Friday!!


I've been working hard tonight to try to move all of my archives over to Blogger. It's LONG work. I'm only up to April. It's hard because I have to re-insert all of the pictures. I didn't start using webshots until May. Once I get to May I can start copying directly from the HTML files. I know they won't technically be listed as comments, but I'm copying all the comments too into the body of my posts. I figure this will be a month long process if not more. =(


I'm hoping to spend most of Friday sewing and then we're going to the Brewer Game!

Comments:


Friday, August 31, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip (75.86.248.203)
Hey, You'll have to show me how to do that. Peony

Friday, August 31, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by cowgirl4ever (72.197.247.39)
Wow have fun it was supposed to be my friday too but well I had to go into work a little this morning and checked out at about 0930. Have fun quilting.. smiles I'm still trying to get motivated to pick one of my already started projects. Heather

Friday, August 31, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter (69.176.35.113)
So you decided to go to Blogger. I just don't want you to get lost on us... Kristie

Friday, August 31, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by lori (24.215.52.160)
I went over to but I'm not taking anything with me its to much work and I just don't have the time .Have you heard if this one is going to be closed down ??? Enjoy your weekend .

No comments: