Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A Migraine and Shrek is Dead

Today around 2:30 in the afternoon I was hit with a migraine. I haven't had one this bad now in a year. My eyes have been watering for the last two days. I guess I forgot that was one of my warning signs. The funny thing is that I went to Walgreens at lunch time to pick up some prescriptions and I bought two bottles of gatoraid because I just felt "off." I guess I know now why I felt off. I never really got around to drinking them. Switched to a diet coke instead for some caffine and took a Zomig. I probably shouldn't have driven myself home but I just wanted to get home. I didn't want to wait for Mike to come get me and it turns out he never even got my email about my migraine.


I walked in the door and this is what I saw.



How sad. A dead Shrek laying face down in the middle of the living room. Holly murdered Shrek. I've collected Pez dispensers my whole life. Only I don't keep them in their packaging, I pull them out and eat their candy. So I suppose I wouldn't be called a true collector. Eh, who cares. I do what I do and Pez dispensers are one of those things.


She even pulled it out of my Tool Turn About. He was in the compartment BEHIND Fiona. How did she not disturb all the spools of thread?



Comments:
Thursday, August 9, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by jillquilts (216.68.236.9)
I was wondering what happened to you with no new posts in days! Glad you are feeling better. Poor Shrek!

Thursday, August 9, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by lori (24.215.52.160)
I know how you feel ,I have never tried Zomig but I find Imitrex works very quickly and i wouldn't be with out it .Hope your better just relax and take a easy ,the stress from doing all those quilts so quickly ,could have also brought it on , I just hope you have found some relief .

Thursday, August 9, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter (69.176.33.15)
i sure hope you are feeling better. I used to get them all of the time, I even had to carry around an emergency Imitrex shot, they were almost constant. I can remember once crawling to the bathroom, it was so bad. So I hate to hear of anyone getting them. Funny thing is, I had them constantly when I was married to my first husband, but can't remember having one since. I still get bad headaches but not like that... Kristie

Thursday, August 9, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by luv2quilt (12.205.65.222)
How's your blood pressure, Jen?

1 comment:

Heather said...

I have been collecting Pez Dispensers and sending them to my brother for years.. I'll tell you what I will see if I have an extra shrek and send him your way

Heather