Friday, August 3, 2007

My Stippling Marathon is officially over!!!

Wooo Hooo!!! I just put the final stipples into the Log Cabin Quilt. Now I'm off to the Brewer Game.

This weekend we'll get all the basting tacks removed, bindings on the remaining quilts. I'll sew the labels on and I'll make a pillow case to go with each quilt. I like wrapping quilts in pillow cases and tying them closed with a piece of ribbon.


I'm hoping to hang on to them until after Block of the Month on Friday so I can take them for show and tell.


The two American Doll quilts shouldn't take me much time at all...I hope.


My living room finally looks like a living room again. We just took down the card table and pushed the couch back into it's spot.

Comments:
Friday, August 3, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by jillquilts (64.12.116.77)
Way to go!!! I am sure that you are ecstatic to be done with the stippling! Congrats!

Friday, August 3, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by lori (24.215.52.160)
Your finished YEAH .wow that was a lot of work to do in such a short period of time ,Good for you . I think I would want a good long break from quilting after all that .Enjoy your game and time with hubby .

Friday, August 3, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter (69.176.34.187)
I sure bet you are happy!! Two little doll quilts will be nothing for you to do :o) Can't wait to see all of the finished quilts... Kristie

Friday, August 3, 2007 - glad for you that you are finished with them
Posted by mamanance (24.127.100.247)
You have been working on them like a mad woman. Hope your baseball game is going better than the Braves game we are listening to!

Friday, August 3, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Dawnmarie (64.12.116.77)
Congrats and what a great idea making a pillow case for the quilt.

Saturday, August 4, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050 (24.176.0.71)
You've really accomplished a TON in the last two weeks! What a good feeling to get the stippling done. It's not that it's so hard, but it does take time and get to your shoulders. I can't wait to see the doll quilts. Rhoda

Saturday, August 4, 2007 - Wow!
Posted by Anonymous (207.200.116.67)
You are certainly an accomplished machine quilter. That is not my forte. I like to design, pull the fabric and then I wish I had a cabana boy to do the piecing and quilting! Good job, Jen. I'm sure they will enjoy receiving them and love them always.

Saturday, August 4, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip (75.86.248.203)
I knew you could do it. Hey everyone, that's my daughter. Tomorrow we'll sew together and I'll finish the bindings for you while you do labels. Just gotta love that girl. Cindy ( Peony, Jen's House Elf )

No comments: