Thursday, August 9, 2007

My "Thimble" Berry

Holly's full name is Holly Berry. Not after Halle Berry. Holly was adopted 2 days before Christmas and we were looking for a boy and had boy names all ready to go. She just looked so sad that I had to have her. So she's Holly Berry because of the Christmas Holiday. Mike will argue though and say her name is Holly Day. Like Holiday. Sigh...that's SO not it.

Anyway, yesterday I discovered my red rubbery thimble was missing. I think I fell asleep on the couch with it still on my finger, Tuesday Night. Since she DID kill Shrek I'm thinking she ate it.


Now, I have my very own little ThimbleBerry.

Comments:
Thursday, August 9, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter (69.176.33.15)
Thats just toooo cute! Kristie

Thursday, August 9, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by lori (24.215.52.160)
So funny

Thursday, August 9, 2007 - The case of the missing thimble!
Posted by born2quilt (69.243.84.230)
How funny, I had to laugh out loud and my son asked me "what's funny mom?" I told him about the story and he said to remind you to look for it in his poop. Just thought you would like to know. :) Stephanie

Thursday, August 9, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050 (24.176.0.71)
I loved the poop comment. I can see Jen out there, sifting though it. Rhoda

Thursday, August 9, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter (69.216.24.194)
See...No. There's no sifting if it's below $30. We may look to see if it comes out but I'm not going to search for a $3 thimble!!


Thursday, August 9, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip (75.86.248.203)
I can testify to the fact that Jen won't go sifting for the thimble but on the other hand she'll have Mike on the look out to make sure it passes. Even if found it's history. Cindy

No comments: