Friday, August 24, 2007

Purse Feet

I thought I should do a separate post about purse feet since so many of you don't know about them! I found mine on E-Bay. I don't remember who I bought them through or what I paid but I know they were pretty inexpensive. Here's a few e-bay listings for them (I'm not specifically endorsing anyone, these are just listings that I've found):

Gold - Discount Sewing Supplies,

Nickel - Ewe Need Yarn

Nikel & Antique Brass Ah Kwok Supplies

Silver & Gold - Material Girls Fabric,

Nickel & Gold - SKS Designs

Just go do an E-bay search on "Purse Feet" and you'll find lots of different metals, shapes & sizes.

Comments:


Friday, August 24, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by jillquilts (205.188.117.71)
That reminds me that I need to find your links to order needles and rotary blades from eBay! Thanks for the info!

Friday, August 24, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by scissorhandscps (68.74.134.70)
What a pretty purse Jen! I actually bought a purse pattern to do for myself. Don't hold your breath! It has a zipper in it, so we'll see :0)

No comments: