Sunday, August 5, 2007

Sammi's Two American Doll Quilts are Done!!!

Wahoooooo!!! I'm done and I'm ready for everyone to visit. I'm so excited to get to hand out all of these really cool gifts!!!


These blankets are each 18" square. I took apart a bunch of blocks that I had left over from my Drunkard's Path that I had made. They're not put together in the right configuration but I just couldn't visualize how it was supposed to go and my quilt was at home. At least they're symmetrical!!


As I was trying to take pictures, as in, having the camera up to my face and ready to click, Holly popped down on them!! LOL





That funny little girl sure makes me laugh!!! Now it's time to clean up and head for home. My machine will spend the night in the car because I'll drop it off at Frank's Sewing Center tomorrow on my way home for it's "Check Up."

Comments:


Sunday, August 5, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by jillquilts (205.188.117.72)
Holly is too funny! I was trying to take pictures tonight of the pillowcases and the fabric book and I realized that there are dogs in each picture. I was expecting one to climb up on the pillow, but they didn't. Nice mini-quilts!

Sunday, August 5, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip (75.86.248.203)
My grandogter really does love to have her picture taken. We had a really fun day sewing today. The sewing paloosa is over. I can't believe all that Jen accomplished in a little over a week. Cindy

Sunday, August 5, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter (69.176.34.110)
Love the little quilts. I bet it feels so good to be done. Holly is just tooo cute. Kristie

Sunday, August 5, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Vera (74.196.174.121)
Holly is adorable. Love the little doll quilts.

Monday, August 6, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by orchidlover (90.196.228.171)
I like the patterns you've made with the Drunkard's Path block. as for the others i think the purple quilt is the nicest, but as I love purple i would say that. the Log Cabin has come out great aswell.

Monday, August 6, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by luv2quilt (12.205.65.222)
Sammi will be thrilled! You are so thoughtful! Have a great week! Michelle

Monday, August 6, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050 (24.176.0.71)
Don't dogs each have a personality? They're fun to have around. The quilts turned out really cute. Rhoda


Monday, August 6, 2007 - great combo of colors
Posted by mamanance (24.127.100.247)
What a cute idea - and an original design to boot! Hope she loves them.

No comments: