Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Still with my Migraine

I still have this awful Migraine. I even stayed home from work today. I went to get out of bed and just couldn't do it. I woke up again briefly and called my boss but I just didn't have the energy to call Mike or my Mom to let one of them know. Mike found me as a "lump in the bed" as he described it at lunch time and my mom also text messaged me right after that to find out if I was at home. I bet I slept through 3/4 of the day. It's just not letting up. I REALLY need for the humidity to lift. It's just too much.


Comments:


Thursday, August 9, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
You poor thing, I feel for you. I know they hurt. kristie

Thursday, August 9, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
Migraines are the pits!! Rhoda


No comments: