Thursday, August 2, 2007

Yo-Yo Flag

Well, I'm further along on my flag than I thought. I might just finish it out before starting on my garland. I think I'm going to sew together what I have done once this Log Cabin is completed. Then I'll upload a picture of it.


I think the 9 patch for the Nelly doll would be perfect. I didn't even think of that and it's SOOOO obvious. I'm not sure if I'm going to go log cabin or crazy quilt for the other doll. Part of me wants to go crazy quilt just so I can use decorative stitches!! You guys are soooo smart! Thanks for all the ideas. I knew I was over thinking it!!!!!


I just started working on the last 1/4 of the log cabin. I'm just not into it tonight so I think I should just try again tomorrow. My wrist is bothering me (My wrist that has carpal tunnel) so I think I should just work on Yo-Yo's for the rest of the night. I have some really large stitches so I think tonight is just not my night.


The air here is horrible which is why I'm suspecting my mom is MIA. My lungs felt so constricted that I ended up taking a 2 hour nap when I got home from work. I think I could down a gallon of Gatoraid and still not feel "with it."



Comments:
Thursday, August 2, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter (69.176.32.231)
I can't believe you are almost done with that last quilt...well yes I can, you never stop. You will have to post a photo of all of them with their quilts... Kristie

Friday, August 3, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by jillquilts (205.188.117.79)
I can't wait to see the finished log cabin or the Yo Yo flag.

Friday, August 3, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050 (24.176.0.71)
I want to see that flag,too. Why don't you like your log cabin? Rhoda

No comments: