Wednesday, September 12, 2007

1st Bargello Panel

Well, here it is, my first Bargello Panel. I decided to do 4 tubes right away so now I need to cut the additional 2 since I started with 2 cut. If it ends up too large; then I'll just make two quilts! But, by basing my measurments off of Kristie's quilt I think I'll be ok with the 4.



I'm not too happy with the 5th fabric in from the left. I'm not sure why we put it where we did but it's there now and it's staying. I added fabrics #1 & #5 when I stopped at Patched works today.

2 comments:

Suzan said...

The fabrics you chose for your bargello are absolutely gorgeous! I really look forward to seeing it completed!

Anonymous said...

Gosh, Jen.

I have lost contact with my favorite quilter...and my most helpful. I have been having a heck of a time with myquiltblog. I will have to try to figure out how to move I guess.

Your bargello strip setup looks great! I am excited that you are going to make one. How is Mom's coming along? I feel bad that I have been missing out on everything and hope that you all don't feel let down.

Kristie and Bethany's are wonderful don't you think.

If you know anyone else doing one have them email me at take2quilter@aol.com, okay?

Thanks and keep on. Love the crocs to. My daughter is really into them and I just can't. I'm more of a kitten heel or pumps girl.

jaja