Sunday, September 23, 2007

2nd Friday BOM #12 & Completed Quilt Top

Ok, so it's not quite completed. I still need to buy the outer black border and attach that and some purple piping. I'll pick the black up on Wednesday when I go to Bits & Pieces.

Here's my 12th and final block.



Here's the completed quilt top. It's so exciting having it all put together!!!!



For those of you who are making this quilt, don't be afraid to move blocks around to make it your own. When I put the first 9 together I made a change or two and when I just added this last row of 4, I wasn't happy with the amount of orange in one section so I added the strip to a different side. I'm really happy with the way it turned out.

6 comments:

Debi said...

Very nice Jen. Although I am not a fan of black backgrounds, your quilt is beautiful.

Maureen said...

Good going Jen! The quilt turned out wonderfully! I still need to complete my 12th block and I hope to do that this week.

Maureen

Michelle said...

I love it! It's stunning!
Michelle

Kristie said...

WoW!!!! I love it!!! That is a great pattern! Love the colors.

So what are you going to quilt on you little gracie next???
Kristie

Nancy said...

Looks great Jen! Congrats on that one, and on figuring out your Little Gracie. How long did it take you to do that quilt on it? How special for you all that your grandmother saw you quilting it!

I have moved to a new blog - http://mamanance.blogspot.com/ -- hope you will find me there!

Nancy-Rose said...

It's beautiful!