Friday, April 27, 2007

Invitations


Something outside of the quilting arena that I enjoy doing is creating invitations. Here's a picture of the one that I just created for my Cousin Sean and his wife Henriette's "Post Nuptial Party." They live in Arizona and are coming home in a few weeks so as a family we haven't gotten to celebrate yet. The rubber stamping didn't come out exactly as I had hoped, it had been so long since I rubber stamped on vellum that I guess I forgot all my tricks! Anyway, it's supposed to be a shamrock, a heart and a tulip. He's Irish and she's originally from Holland. (Yes, I intentionally blurred out the address and phone number)

COMMENTS:

Saturday, April 28, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by scissorhandscps (68.22.246.2)
How very nice! I like to make stuff like that, I just don't have time!!


Saturday, April 28, 2007 - Man.......
Posted by ninepatchrose (71.195.93.163)
where was I when they were handing out creativity! I think you got my share plus some more. You do so many beautiful things!!!!!!And you must never have an idle moment.
You even do a great blog. Pictures, links, the whole works.
This invitation is beautiful! I'm sure they will be very happy with it!
I have a friend who does rubber stamping and they are like works of art. When I get a card from her I generally frame it or put it up on a shelf because they are so pretty.


Saturday, April 28, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter (69.176.33.27)
That is so cute. I love handmade things, they seem to mean more...Great Job...





Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.

No comments: