Friday, May 4, 2007

Friday Night



Tonight my husband and I went to the Brewers Game. They beat the Pirates 10-0!! It was Jim Gantner Bobble Head Night. I don't know what I'm going to do with all these mini-bobbles, but they sure are a lot of fun. Jim Gantner was one of my favorite players growing up. When I was about 4 years old I had my picture taken with him.

When we came home from the game, I realized I needed to do some serious modifying to my Chelsea bag. It just opens up way too much for me to be comfortable with so I added tabs.


COMMENTS:
Saturday, May 5, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter (69.176.34.244)
How sweet!!! You were so cute!! I don't blame you for adding a tab on your purse. It makes me nervous when I'm in a crowd of people and I have to worry about my purse. There are too many crazy people out there.
Kristie


Saturday, May 5, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by scissorhandscps (68.22.246.2)
Wow! What a neat memory! I had to wait until I was 8 months pregnant and got to meet Brooks and Dunn at their concert. What a night that was! I'm with ya on the purse too. Saftey first :0)


No comments: