Sunday, September 23, 2007

Getting Ready for Sew-A-Palooza Sunday

I think I'm all packed and ready to go over to my mom's. My sewing machine is already in my car I'm just packing up my projects. I think today I will focus on my block of the month blocks.

  1. Last month and this month's Moda-U blocks
  2. Second Friday BOM Block and assemble last row onto the quilt
  3. Celestial Migraine September Blocks
  4. Coasters for Diane

Today we're also going to run to Bits & Pieces to get the black fabric for our 2nd Friday BOM. Mom needs it for the sashing, border and binding, I just need it for the border and binding. I won't get to that today though because I need to make piping yet.

Then it will be time to load on some practice fabric to play with my frame.

If I get all this accomplished, then I'll get to work on my Bargello this week!!! I'm so excited to move further and complete the second 1/4 that will make up 1/2 of the quilt.

No comments: