Sunday, September 23, 2007

I got a MeMe!!


I've made a wonderful friend because of blogging. Her name is Debi and she has awarded the "Make Me Smile" award to me. Thank you Debi!! I like to read Debi's new entries, and to think I just happened upon her blog accidentally. This is my first award and I am so excited. Blogging about my quilting and family adventures is a lot of fun for me and it keeps me quilting! Debi also tagged me for a MeMe. I have to use the letters of my name to share something about me........so here goes:

J=Joyful
E=Energetic
N=Nifty
N=Nice
I=Interesting
F=Fun
E=Exciting
R=Rambling

Now the rules of this MeMe are that I have to tag 6 other people to participate and these people also receive the "You Make Me Smile Award"........so here are my 6:

Yeah, I sooooo had a hard time coming up with Adjectives.

3 comments:

teresa said...

Congratulations on your meme! That is just so cool.

Michelle said...

Thanks Jen! You're the greatest!

Kristie said...

How cute!! I love what you came up with.
Kristie