Wow, did I get the stuff done today! I made these two blocks and I made the identical two blocks for my Mom.
Tomorrow we're going to have my Grandma over to my Mom's. It's dancing with the stars night. I hate that show!! We were supposed to go to my Grandma's but this way I can sew and my mom can do a few things around the house. I'll pick Grandma up on my way home from work. Charity Night will be on Wednesday Night when we go to Bits & Pieces. We're going to cut backings and batting to put with quilt tops so they can go off to the quilter.
A few of you have asked how long it took me to quilt the Project Linus quilt on "Arlene." After I had it pinned to the leaders and got set up, it took me about 2-1/2 hours with some interruptions. It's just going to take me a while to get a nice fluid stipple down. I know what I want to do, I just need to make myself do it slower and more fluid. I was really happy that I didn't have any eyelashes in the back. But wow...I have some "toe catchers" in my quilting. Ok, not that bad but bigger than I'd like. My biggest problem at this moment is remembering the area I have to quilt in! I'd also like to get the speed control figured out this week. I think I just need to get a little adapter.