Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ohhhh, the music, MAKE IT STOP!!!!!

I'm soooo, sooooo, sorry about the music. Please everyone stop sending me hate mail. Not quite hate mail but stop complaining, PLEASE!!! I would make it go away if I could but nothing I'm doing will make it go away.

The music is actually from a DRAFT post, my friend Diane did a "movie type" trailer for her book. The trailer is really cool so I am going to do a blog post about it. I didn't post it yet because she wanted to edit the trailer. Now I completely deleted the message but the music just won't go away.

Yes, I know it's creepy music, it's a creepy book!!! Maybe that should all leave you wondering enough to want to read it!! =)

Bloodchained

3 comments:

ÐRISTLÆCNES said...

I hear no music.

?

Seems like you got the problem fixed?

If not, I can lend you a helping hand. Just stop by MY BLOG and leave me a message in the ShoutBox if you want my assistance. I'm sure it's should be easy to remove if it's in the source code.

:)

butrfly2200 said...

I don't hear any music? did you fix it. Was it just your computer?
:) Carol

Cindy (aka Peony the House Elf) said...

Gee I liked the music. But now it makes me want to read her book.