Friday, September 14, 2007

Quilter's Home Magazine

Wooo Hooo!!! My Favorite Magazine - Mark Lipinski's Quilter's Home Magazine is finally available for subscription as of today!! The URL is really long so I created a tiny url for it. http://tinyurl.com/3d9ozr. If you click that link it will take you to the subscription page.

I got the notice about it today from Mark's Yahoo Group. It's a very, very chatty group so I had to switch to Important Notices Only because I just couldn't keep up anymore. Needless to say, I was THRILLED to get this notice!


Click here to join PickleRoadStudio
Click to join PickleRoadStudio

4 comments:

Moneik said...

Jen - Thanks for the tiny URL! I think I was just as excited as you were to receive this! I can't wait and I'm sure my mom will have to have subscription too once I tell her. Have a great weekend!

teresa said...

Yes: that is great news, I live right around the corner from Mark , also am a pickle road member,Quilter's Home is refreshing and different! Teresa

Michelle said...

Thanks Jen, I signed up for the Yahoo group, and will sign up for the magazine as well. Michelle

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I work for the company that takes the orders for this magazine. The URL above has an old session in it and I found you through our error manager. You copied or saved this link when you started a session and now that session is expired so the orders won't go through right this way. If you would please use this as a link instead, thank you and happy quilting.

https://secure.palmcoastd.com/pcd/
eSv?iMagId=05902&i4Ky=IA01