Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Save Second Base!



Today I walked in ProHealth Care's RiverWalk for Breast Cancer. Although it was labeled as a breast cancer walk we walked in honor of anyone in our lives who has had cancer. My cousin Jean put together our team through her company, GSI. We had hats made up that had our slogan, "Save Second Base." We walked 3.4 miles through Frame Park in Waukesha.

I walked in memory of Uncle Dick, & Grandma Lobe. I walked in honor of: Marylou, Karen, Lynda, Kaycey & Pam.

Our team consisted of Jean, Eileen, Me (I'm on the right in the pink fleece and pink shoes, Travis, Crystal, Edith, Gloria, Dani, Keyla, Bob, Al, Pat, Angie, Thad, Robin, Don, Emily, Michael & Jennifer.

Me, my Cousin Jean and Aunt Eileen

Click HERE for the rest of our Pictures.


COMMENTS:
Saturday, May 5, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter (69.176.34.202)
I think that is a great cause. It is great that many people pull together for something like that. Love all of the pics. Oh, and love the purse, it really shows up well.
Kristie


No comments: