Sunday, April 22, 2007

Moda-U Block of the Month


Yesterday my Mom and I went to our Moda-U Block of the month that started in January at Bits & Pieces in Waukesha, WI. We had our choice of fall colors or spring colors and we both chose Spring. Here's the blocks we've done so far:

Kelly who also heads up the Project Linus chapter that I belong to is also the teacher of this block of the month class. I really like these blocks which are so different from my other block of the month. With these, they're just nice and simple; I don't have to think a lot to put them together. It looks like the design element in this block of the month will come when we assemble the top and it's going to be gorgeous.


COMMENTS:
Sunday, April 22, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter (69.176.33.2)
Those are beautiful. I always love simple blocks. I bet when you have them all finished and put together it will look quite complicated. I love it. Hope you are feeling okay.... Good Luck on Monday...


Sunday, April 22, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by scissorhandscps (68.74.137.61)
These are pretty. And I agree with something simple now and again. It will be nice to see it together. Good luck with your apt. tomorrow. I'll be keeping you in my prayers.


Monday, April 23, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by orchidlover (90.196.228.125)
Isn't it a nice break to do something less complicated. I'm hosting a beginner's BOM and it was a nice change to make the quilt up.

Love the colours aswell, nice and fresh

love and hugs gina xxx


Monday, April 23, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050 (24.176.0.71)
My favorite quilts are the classic blocks. Not too busy. I think these are wonderful. Praying for you today. Rhoda


Monday, April 23, 2007 - Really GREAT
Posted by ninepatchrose (71.195.93.163)
blocks. The colors are so great too!!! I especiallylike the third block with the arrows(triangles) pointing out. Could you post us a pic when it's all done?


No comments: