Sunday, May 13, 2007

The Party's Over

I'm happy to say it was a huge success! Or, at least *I* think it was! Everyone seemed to have a great time. I feel a little bad though; apparently my "pretty" invitations gave Henriette some anxiety about it being a formal party. I guess I should have sent a note along with it saying that I just really like making invitations! We took a LOT of pictures!

My one party hiccup happened while I was packing up for the party. I was taking my last item out to the car. I had my jacket over my arm, my purse on my shoulder and picked the giant Tupperware bowl up out of the fridge that was full of pasta salad. Somehow, I managed to nudge the lid off and oily pasta salad flew onto my carpeting. I had so much, you never would have known that I "lost" ¼ of it. Anyway, one quick call to my mom and she came to the rescue with her carpet cleaner. So far it looks like we got it up.

It was so good to see everyone in one place. I really miss the old days when we all got together every holiday no matter what.

COMMENTS:
Tuesday, May 15, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
I'm glad your party turned out okay, sure hope your carpet survives. The pasta salad sure sounds good, what all do you put in yours? Kinda puts me in the mood to make some. I'm sure you had a busy weekend. Don't you just love getting together with family.
Kristie



No comments: