Thursday, May 31, 2007

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes


I have caught Bethany's HTML bug. I figured out how to change the colors on both mine and my mom's blogs. Ok, so her Masthead doesn't currently match, but it will once she makes her quilt top. Don't ask me how I did it though because I don't think I could explain it if I tried! I went into the "Edit Template" area of our blog. I then did a search on HTML Colors and found some colors that I liked. I then had to look through the HTML code to find number sequences that looked similar in style and started replacing them one by one hitting preview in between until I found the right places to change the colors. It was truely a hit or miss process...but it worked and that's all I care about!


COMMENTS:
Thursday, May 31, 2007 - <i>Untitled Comment</i>
Posted by
Jen,
Glad it's working for you. Together we can rule the world! Muwahahahahahahah.

Edited by bobbinhead on Thursday, May 31, 2007 at 02:44 PM


Thursday, May 31, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
Well, if you ever figure it out in simple terms fill us all in on it. Your page looks very nice...
Kristie

No comments: