Tuesday, May 1, 2007

What a Nut!



I finally got a hold of the head of the Radiology department at the facility that I had my MRI done. He had no idea they were using almonds. He says, "A nut? An actual nut? Not a Cod Oil tablet?" I could tell from his reaction it wasn't a manufactured surprise. I didn't have the heart to tell him they shouldn't use those either because of fish allergies which HELLO, I ALSO HAVE!! People, buy the MRI markers you're just going to bill the insurance companies anyway. Or, you know what; use a Vitamin E tablet like everyone else on the internet seems to do. I think if I ever have to go for another MRI that I'll take my own Vitamin E marker just to be on the safe side. Morons, the whole lot of them.

I worked tonight on my Lazy Girl Chelsea Bag. It's going together so easily. I'm using the Sunshine Collection by April Cornell by Moda fabrics that I bought a few weeks ago. It's almost as if I'm waiting for a problem similar to those that always seem to occur with other purse patterns. I'm hoping to get it finished up before "Strip Poker" at the Patched Works Wednesday night. So I'll be at my machine as soon as I get home from work. I *Think* I just need to sew my seams together, attach the handle, a loop and add a sleeve inside for my Bag-E-Bottom. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it goes together quite quickly.

The blue poka dot is the bag body. The white floral is the outside pocket and inside pockets.

The plaid is the handle. The paisley is the inside lining and outside pocket flap.


COMMENTS:
Wednesday, May 2, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter (69.176.35.184)
I really don't blame you for being so upset over the nut. They are the doctors they should know better. I can't wait to see your new purse. I love the colors, I always love anything paisley. Hope it comes together easily. Good Luck!!! Can't wait to see photos...


Wednesday, May 2, 2007 - scissorhandscps
Posted by Anonymous (68.22.246.2)
That is going to be one gorgeous bag! So spring like! Love the colors. I guess you can just be thankful it was only a nut issue, I've heard of people going in for surgery and they remove the wrong side of something. I'm glad it didn't cause yyou any problems and I'd take my own marker too! Scary to even thhink about going to the doctor.




No comments: