Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Quilt poem about pets


I normally don't post things like this but on my Janome 6500 message board our board mom has a new kitten. Everyone was ohhing and ahhing at her picture. The new kitten is already sleeping in her quilt room on whatever fabric piles she finds. One of the posters posted this poem (which I'm assuming she wrote). I really liked it...and it's so true of my Holly!!

Inevitability

The pampered pets of quilters
Sleep on expensive beds
Of quilts in greens and purples,
Yellows and blues and reds.
The quilts don't have to be finished --
Any stage of completion will do:
As long as it's fabric meant for a quilt
They'll find it and lie on it too!

-Jacquie in Vermont

COMMENTS:
Wednesday, May 30, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
How cute! I don't have any inside pets, but I could actually imagine Ole Jim--the mule doing that if he would fit in house. Poor thing only weighs about 1200 lbs. :o)
But we do have two outside dogs, Fred the Basset and Agnus the weinerdog, they are like best friends...
Kristie


Wednesday, May 30, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
so cute! Accurate, too! Rhoda




No comments: