Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The Results Are In!!


Comments from the Doctor's Office
see Epic telephone encounter 4/25/2007.
Impression
Findings most consistent with
hemangiomas involving T9 and T2 without evidence of osseous destruction. The thoracic cord appears unremarkable without evidence of spinal stenosis. Interpreted by: Zellmer, Christopher J.

*************************************

I also just got off the phone with my doctor's nurse. She said the x-ray was normal. The MRI shows small clusters of dilated blood vessels (hemangiomas, but mine is below the skin, not above like the Strawberry hemangiomas) but that they don't feel they are what is actually causing the problem. They consulted with the Orthopedic MD and he suggests Physical Therapy. If there is no significant change then they can do pin point injections of some sort.

THANK GOD!

COMMENTS:
Wednesday, April 25, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
Great news!!!!! You have been in my thoughts all morning, I found myself checking in to see if you had found out anything yet. Sometimes things like that can be so scary. I know you were worried. Glad to hear the good news. Now get that physical therapy done and get back to quilting :) Hope you get to feeling better...
Love Kristie


Wednesday, April 25, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
I'm so glad it was nothing serious!! Have you tried a chiropractor? Since the Fibromyalgia, I swear by them - a good one that is. I go about every month, and it really helps with the pain. My sister had injections and that has helped her a lot. Hopefully the therepy will do the trick. Rhoda


Wednesday, April 25, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Vera
So glad it was nothing serious and hopefully the physically therapy will work for you.


Wednesday, April 25, 2007 - When will you start
Posted by mamanance
the physical therapy? I too have had good results with a chiropractor, as has my husband and even the daughter who is an intern at a farm in the Hudson Valley of NY. Be sure to keep us informed on your progress.


Wednesday, April 25, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by scissorhandscps
Yipee! Yipee! Yipee! So glad to hear the GREAT news! :0) Hopefully physical therapy will be all you need and then quilt on! :0)


Thursday, April 26, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by orchidlover
I'm so glad that it wasn't bad news. I'd been thinking of you all day yesterday.
Now that weight is off your mind you can concentrate on your sewing

love and hugs gina xxx


Thursday, April 26, 2007 - so good
Posted by ninepatchrose
To hear the great news! TThanks for letting us know so quickly. I'll still be thinking of you as you go on with your treatment and get to feeling better very soon!



No comments: