Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Blech



Ok, so this post is a day late and a dollar short. Sigh. I had all intentions of doing a lot of sewing on Wednesday night but it just didn't happen. I did sew all the "pieces" to my friend Diane's Chelsea Tote, now it's just time to get down to the nitty gritty of assembly.

I managed to iron my purple and lime wall hanging circle...should have been easy but it wasn't. It's not all that simple to make sure it stays round and that all the interfacing is hidden.

Then, my back started to spasm so I laid on the couch. I got sucked into watching a stupid movie, so stupid yet intriguing. I think it was called Darkness? Lame and on the Sci-Fi Channel. Really, the only thing I like on the Sci-Fi Channel is Ghost Hunters. But, there I was, hooked. Finally I decided to lay in bed and watch the ending...next thing I knew it was 3am and every sleeping position I tried wasn't comfortable. God only knows what time I actually fell asleep.


COMMENTS:
Thursday, May 17, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
Hope your back if better. Is the physical therapy helping any? Can't wait to see the tote, I know it will be beautiful, they always are. You and your mom are just sewing up a storm on these purses.
Kristie



No comments: