Monday, September 17, 2007

Weekend

It was a blast with the exception of my purse and my confusion over my quilt frame but I'm glad it's over! I added an additional post to Friday and finally got around to adding Saturday and an additional one for Sunday. I added them chronologically so you might want to scroll down a bit to make sure you've read them all. That is, if you're interested in reading them...but isn't that why you're here? =)

It's "Charity Sewing Night" but I think I'm going to skip it to work on my own projects.

4 comments:

Moneik said...

We're always interested in reading your posts. You sound like you had an amazing weekend!

Maureen said...

I guess I will just have to scroll down...you have got me hooked on reading your blog!

Maureen

Michelle said...

I love reading your blogs. I would be really lost without them, and when I check for new blogs and there aren't any, well.....I just feel sad and lost. Keep on bloggin' girl!
Michelle

butrfly2200 said...

I always scroll down anyway. Don't want to miss anything. After all, as you say, we are here to be nosy and know what is happening in your life.
:) Carol